Michael J. Conway
A second-generation real estate professional, Michael J. Conway began his real estate brokerage career in 2009, upon graduation from University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. That same year he started as a Broker with Regional Realty Group (RRG), a brokerage firm in Will County. At RRG he worked on a team that focused on exclusive seller representation on behalf of clients such as Chase, CitiBank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Dakota Asset Services, and Green River Capital.
He specializes in Commercial Real Estate Brokerage with an emphasis on industrial and adaptive reuse in the City of Chicago. He has completed both lease and sale transactions ranging in value from $500,000 to $5,500,000.
He strives to create maximum value for his clients in real estate. He enjoys working with tenants and landlords helping them optimize their operations by integrating real estate as a means to increase their profitability.
Notable Leasing Assignments:
- 320 W. Ohio, Chicago, IL – Adlake Building – 192,200 SF Timber Loft Office Building in River North
- $5.4 Million sale of 2137 W. Walnut, Chicago – 36,703 SF Timber Barrel Truss Building in Kinzie Corridor
- $4 Million sale of 163-165 N. Morgan, Chicago – 8,000 SF Timber Loft Office Building in Fulton Market
- Seller/Buyer Representation
- Landlord/Tenant Representation
- Lease Negotiations
Association of Industrial Real Estate Brokers (AIRE)