Michael J. Conway
A second-generation real estate professional, Michael J. Conway began his real estate brokerage career in 2009 upon graduation from University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. That same year he started as a Broker with Regional Realty Group, a brokerage firm in Will County. At RRG he worked on a team that focused on exclusive seller representation on behalf of clients such as Chase, CitiBank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Dakota Asset Services, and Green River Capital. His team was responsible for the sale of over 1,700 properties between 2009 and 2016.
At NelsonHill, he specializes in Commercial Real Estate Brokerage with an emphasis on office, industrial and adaptive reuse in River North, West Loop, Goose Island, and the Kinzie Corridor. As a member of the NelsonHill team, Michael exemplifies the company mission statement, striving to create maximum value for his clients in real estate. Helping families navigate the complexities of selling their buildings and land sites to developers and investors.
Notable Leasing Assignments:
- 320 W. Ohio, Chicago, IL – Adlake Building – 192,200 SF Timber Loft Office Building in River North
- $5.4 Million sale of 2137 W. Walnut, Chicago – 36,703 SF Timber Barrel Truss Building in Kinzie Corridor
- $4 Million sale of 163-165 N. Morgan, Chicago – 8,000 SF Timber Loft Office Building in Fulton Market
- Seller/Buyer Representation
- Landlord/Tenant Representation
- Lease Negotiations