Pilsen Park Chicago is a 22-Acre Industrial Park Development adjacent to the Chicago International Produce Market immediately Southwest of Downtown Chicago. 227,000sf is currently under construction for Preferred Freezer. The additional 156,000sf build-to-suit dry / freezer / cooler building (Building 1) is pending. Eligible for 6B Tax Incentive. TIF District (Pilsen Industrial Corridor). Located in 25th Ward; Alderman Solis.
- Adjacent to Chicago International Produce Market.
- Immediate access to Blue Island Avenue from Wood and Paulina Streets; rail access available at BNSF (parallels Blue Island).
- 1.2 Miles from Damen Avenue & I-55 Interchange (exit 290); a lighted, full-access 4-way connection.
- 2.0 Miles from I-290 via Ashland Avenue (or Damen Avenue).
- 4.5 Miles to Loop, 3.0 Miles to Fulton Market District.
- CTA Buses: Blue Island (60), Ashland (9), Damen (50), Cermak (21).
- CTA "L": Pink Line Damen Station (12-minute walk), Orange Line Ashland Station (transfer from Ashland Bus).
|Building Size||Approx. 156,000 Sq. Ft.|
|Available Space(s)||+7,100 Sq. Ft.|
|Ceiling Height||58' Clear|
|Parking||165 Car Stalls|
|Column Spacing||50'-60'x 50'|
|Lease Rate||Subject to Offer|