2137 W. Walnut Street is a rare free standing, heavy timber loft building, well suited to a wide range of different uses. The subject property is located in the Kinzie Corridor, in close proximity to the booming West Loop and Fulton Market. 2137 is under new ownership as of August 2017.
- Under new ownership as of August 2017
- Build-to-Suit office spaces
- Updated finishes include concrete floors at ground level, timber beam construction, steel stairwells new exterior windows, and new electrical service
- On-site parking lot
- Excellent location near the West Loop, United Center, and Fulton Market District
- Surrounded by creative office and manufacturing companies
- Future CTA train stop located one block east at Lake and Damen
||+ 36,703 Sq. Ft.
||+ 19,351 GSF
||3,480 Sq. Ft.
||1 Drive-in Door
||$18.00 PSF Modified Gross